Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Flies!

Fall is flying by! I'm spending my time mostly with sorority activities, work, and lots and lots of nursing! I've gotten to do some neat things in clinical and am starting to actually feel like i'm headed towards being an nurse. I'm starting to get that end-of-the-semester-cramming/papers/assignments-are-due-soon! panic going on, but am taking it day by day.

Embracing and trusting Him with the fact that, regardless of how I voted or how I feel, we have a new president and new things are coming. But, in the midst of it all, being ever reminded that He is Him and I am to be seeking Him, His plan, and how I fit into it.

Also, some of the Ms I worked with in Senegal this summer are leaving the field for the time being and have just returned to the states. Please be praying for Tim and Kate as they readjust to American life and catch up on their family and friends and keep in mind how hard it is sometimes to leave the field to a very different place of work for the Him.

Here's a look at what I've been up to!

Some of the awesome new (and old) girls from my sorority. I love these girls!


One of my nursing friends, A, demonstrating how pressed for time we are sometimes as we scramble to be ready for clinical on the interstate.


Some more of my sorority sisters at our habitat for humanity service project, cleaning up the yard.



And painting trim...

and checking out our painting "battle scars" ;-)


And...meet my now extended sorority family (minus rachel, my "niece") complete with me (the "grandbig/grandaunt"), my little, her two littles, and my grand nieces. I feel so old now with these titles!













No comments:

Post a Comment