Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lazy Days...well, kinda

It's spring break!

and what does that mean for me? Lazy, chillin, not much happening days!
LOVE IT!
Ok, so it's not that lazy...

My parents left last week for a last minute ski trip to Lake Tahoe
(you bet I was jealous!)
Leaving...guess who!
So we didn't have the healthiest meals all week, but I'm proud to say I did cook once for us!
;-)


I'm working every day from 8:30-2 (hey, getting up at 7:40am beats 6 or 5 any day!).

This is just a sampling of how this week is going...One of my coworkers ended up with a bite wound on her shin, we sent a 8year old girl home wearing a 13year old boys clothes because everyone else used up their change of clothes, and on my scrubs today...macaroni and cheese, spit, squash, cheese puffs, gravy, spit, pudding, blueberries, spit, lotion, chewed up bagel crackers, apple and grape juice, spit, G-tube secretions, plantain grease, oh, and did I mention spit?

But, of course, found some time for a beach day with my (slightly neglected this semester :-) little!

And on the agenda for the rest of the week: 1) girls night with my two besties from high school, 2) lunch with momma and a friend from work, 3) movie night with girls from the neighborhood, 4) sleeping in, 5) catch up time with an old friend, 6) babysitting my favorite student, and 7) beach day Saturday!

But what, you may ask is NOT happening this week? : classes, tests, clinical, quizzes, and stress!!

all in all, not a bad spring break if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment