Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Not Me Monday"

I thought this was a cute idea! I saw it on a friends blog and have always thought it super cute, but was not about to steal from fellow bloggers! Well, now she has invited others to join in the fun and make their own “Not Me” Monday blogs (and even provides links to those who took her up on her offer). So, I thought I’d give it a shot. If you have never heard of theses Monday posts, don’t worry, I’m sure it will be self explanatory ;-)

It was definitely not me who spent most of the week eating mostly frozen pizza, lean pockets, and instant pasta dishes because I was too lazy to cook for myself.


It was not me that pretended to refill a child’s cup of water by just walking out the classroom door, standing there for about 15 seconds, and then walking right back in when he refused to drink the “old” water that he had taken only 1 sip of (that had been sitting on the counter for no more than 10 min).

It was certainly not me that wrote an entire paper, got an A on it, but could not tell you, even 3min after writing it, what in the world it was about.

Of course, it was not me that used the wrong character’s name all the way until the end of my Sunday story, realized it, and had to stretch the story out so I would have time to gradually switch the name and ask enough questions of my students to convince myself that they had, in fact, learned the correct name.

And finally, it was soo not me who got her foot so stuck in the mud while 4 wheeling last weekend that I almost completely lost my shoe to the mud pit.



Happy Monday Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment