Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Brother

18 years ago today...
Little Brother was born

I was almost 4. As far as I was concerned, I had just gained a life size baby doll! (Bless him for not living up to that idea and surviving ;-)



But today...My little brother is:

Handsome, and kinda grown-up :-(


Goofy



An AMAZING musician!
(He plays piano, drums, xylophone, murumbas, bass guitar, trombone, clarinet...pretty much give him an instrument and an hour...now he plays it! He also composes beautiful symphonies and songs!)


A great brother!
(despite our early childhood)

My Forever Friend



...And apparently a lot like the Geico gecko...


Happy Birthday, little brother! You are such a great brother, an inspiring musician, a loving friend, and growing into an honorable man!

1 comment: