Saturday, June 26, 2010

RN Stands for...?

In case you don't know the answer to the above question... RN stands for...

REGISTERED NURSE!!!

Which, if you have not guessed yet, is what I now am! That's right, as of Thursday, I am an official nurse. Yep, graduated, hired, and officially licensed!



Yes, I took a picture of it...I'm that girl.

I start my new job in two weeks. Which will be a very sad goodbye to my current job of 3 years :-( full of sweet memories, great experience, and awesome friends, and a joyful and slightly anxious hello to the career I've been anticipating for so long.

Stay tuned for pictures of my last couple weeks of special needs summer camp and stories of my new world of nursing ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations chica! You're going to make a great nurse! Leaving CECO will be hard, but you know going in that it's not your permanent job and you will leave eventually. I know the kiddos and staff will miss you and you, them, but at least you can go back and visit! Felicidades again!

    ReplyDelete