Monday, August 23, 2010

Moved in!

I've finished moving in! Well, mostly. My new place is still missing a few things. Things that will come paycheck to paycheck, but, for the most part, we've settled in and are starting to feel at home.

Bedroom :-)


Also, we had roomie's bridal shower back in her hometown. I got to perform the maid of honor's duty and collect card and make out the thank you list for the gifts.


Other than that, just trying to fall into a routine, with my ever changing schedule, staying thankful every day at my new job that I don't do anything stupid ;-), trying my hand at cooking different things now that there's no one to feed me, and seeking Him as to where this new life is taking me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love your new room!! Miss you lots. Praying for you always! Love you valentine! = )

    ReplyDelete