Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 Things I Have Learned Recently...

(**this, of course, does not include the often boring to others, but extremely interesting to me nursing stuff I learn in class/clinicals)

1. Laughing cow spreadable cheese is AMAZING!! (which, contrary to my previous belief, is available where I live)



2. I am the only one in clinical who has not learned their computer charting system password and has to carry it around with them in their pocket.

3. The shiny stuff on some decorative paper plates is flammable if put in a microwave.

4. My recent trips to Africa have not only disqualified me from giving blood for the next 3 years, but also bone marrow.

5. When in clinical, looking and listening for people who look like/sound like they are doing something interesting, and then following them, will allow you plenty of cool experiences (as evidenced by my clinical instructor, when asked by a fellow student of mine how she could see more interesting things in the hospital, who responded to her "well, you could always put a bell around her neck to keep tabs on her")

6. Panera is a wonderful place, but lacks an adequate number of outlets for laptop chargers.

7. Yoga is harder than it looks!!

8. House has much more than the occasional medical inaccuracy! (but is still amazing :-)

9. Bridesmaids have to buy their own dresses. (Idk who I thought would, just never really considered it)

10. Peas are a starch. (who knew, right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment