Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fill in the blank

I want to go and tell, but I'm coming to find that ________________________


it will be harder than I thought to leave what's familiar.


it will be harder on my family here than I thought.


it will be harder on my family over there than I thought....wait...will I even have a family over there?


financial issues are not so easily resolved.


I don't know what will happen to my nursing license; will it be valid overseas, will it be valid when I return, will I lose my skills needed to work in an American hospital?


health concerns are really an ongoing thing.


people I thought would understand just don't.


people I didn't think would understand won't even hear me out.


I'm not nearly as prepared as I thought I was.


I don't know if I have the strength.



I want to go and tell, but I'm coming to find that ________________________


I don't know how not to.

1 comment: