Sunday, May 5, 2013

Headed back...


In the past 3 years I have....

- Graduated college
- started my career as a nurse
- Run 2 half marathons
- said goodbye to dear friends
- made new, amazing friends
- Traveled to parts of my country I have never seen before
- Learned so much
- realized how much I have to learn
- completed a triathlon
- bought a house


But with all these amazing things going on, somehow, it has always come back to the one thing, in the past 3 years, that I have not done. The thing that excites me, scares me, teaches me, opens me up to more questions, and brings unimaginable joy to my heart.

And so, here we go again... I'm going back, across the ocean, across cultures, across languages, a place I've never been, but a place I feel at home.

I'm going back to Africa





More to come...so much more :-)



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to hear the stories. Oh a side note, I didn't realize what an interesting shape Malawi is.

    ReplyDelete