Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Under construction

Did I mention we're under construction???


well, it's true. We are remodeling our kitchen (because I guess we just don't like free time ;-). So, recently, our once nice, neat, orange kitchen has become....
concrete floors, white splotchy walls, and a whole lot of nothing!
(and, what you can't see, missing doors and walls and a big hole in the ceiling where our fireplace used to be/our chimney still is!)
And, for sentimental purposes, one last look at the old kitchen :-(
And...may I present...the NEW KITCHEN!!
Ok, just kidding, but this is the current kitchen as we put in new cabinets, new floors, new counter tops, and new...well, everything.
But in the mean time, our foyer has become our "kitchenette" where the space is limited, the silverware plastic, and the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink are one and the same!
But no worries, the new kitchen, I'm told, will be AMAZING! I'll be sure to post new pictures when the new kitchen finally pulls itself together :-)

2 comments:

  1. That's really exciting! Are your parents doing it themselves? I love home renovations- it's my dream to renovate and/or flip a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun ~ a “foyer kitchen” only at the Freeman’s!!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete