Friday, June 28, 2013

Provision

I am so in awe and blessed as this whirlwind week comes to an end. It started with a great trip up north with my family for my cousin's wedding. We mixed in some hikes and cave exploration on the way to break up the 16 hour drive.

Then, on the way home, started the "provision" part of this post. The blessings just started pouring out for our trip to Malawi! Let me list some of the awesomeness for you :-)

1. The cost of our trip got lowered!

2. A friend's mother's company asked if they could provide books for us to give to the kids. These are special needs kids we will be working with, and now each one of them will have a copy of a beautifully written children's book describing the Father's love for them and how uniquely and specially made they are. And mostly, how precious they are to the Father, all in terms they can understand. We knew we wanted to get these books to these kids, but 30 hardback books are not cheap. But my team was so amazing in their trust and dedication to get this book to these kids, and He really provided.

3. I was thrilled to find the other day, that about 95% of my support for the trip had been donated!

All of the planning and logistics for the trip are falling into place beautifully and I am so excited that in just 12 days, I will be getting on a plane with my amazing team, for what is sure to be another beautiful adventure.

So thankful, excited, and blessed right now! Can't wait to see what's next!

I'm still collecting underwear to donate to the orphanages over there, and will be right up until I leave, so, if you want to be involved, this is a great chance! Thank you so much to everyone who has already joined me in this journey!!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment