Friday, May 1, 2009

Stress Relief

It's mid-finals week at my school, so my life has consisted of little outside of studying these past 2 weeks or so, but, every now and then, you need a little stress relief.
You know, a laugh, a lunch break, cranking up Lion King and "dancing it out", finding "packmen" on campus and taking pictures with them...the usual...
But never worry, finals will be over around 1430 (2:30) Monday afternoon...there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! And I am (obviously) not letting myself get too too stressed...
But I will be purchasing a plane ticket very soon...ah...there's no better way to relieve stress than buying a ticked to Africa! (besides the slight reversal of that "stress relief" when the credit card bill arrives...but that's weeks down the road!!)** ;-)


**the credit card thing is definately a joke! We have an excellent steward as a Father and He has yet to let me down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment